Dog Health and Introduction
Your dog will need a veterinary to take care of it during its whole life, someone that will give you good advice when you have any doubt or problem. It is not a bad idea to ask the neighbor kennel who have dogs what is the name of the clinic they take their dogs to and their opinion about it since it is important to find a reasonably close place to take the dog, but it must be a clinic from which you have good references. A good veterinary clinic must offer you the following: fido dog coat fleece
- Qualification and experience. A very well prepared staff, people with experience, people who constantly update their veterinary knowledge.
- Customer service. The whole personnel at the clinic must be kind with your dog and take the necessary time to explain things to you.
- Facilities. The clinic must have a good maintenance service, be well equipped and have as many test laboratories as possible, sanitary residence and operating room.
- Fees. Demand a good quality/price relation, which doesn't mean you should choose the cheapest one, no matter how bad it is. Ask how much they will charge you before using any service. dog harness reflective
- Emergency service. Ask what kind of services they offer out of commercial schedule. Whenever possible, choose a clinic you can easily visit, at any time, when you have an emergency. Dog Toys & Collars